Hi, guys! I joined this community because I want to share our first game with you.

We are a small team and we worked hard to start with somthing. I hope, I will share more our projects with you in no time!

Falling Sword is an action/arcade with simple but hard to master one-tap gameplay. It has two modes where you should avoid/avoid&collect objects. In this game you will take control over the magic sword falling from the tower and you should bring it as far as you can, or kill a lot of pigeons w/e. Skillful player can also open new swords in the arsenal if they get a good score. Simple tap, hard to react, fun to play.

Sorry, but I am new here and can not post the link. You can easily find our game in Google Play by the name: Falling Sword. And I really appreciate if someone post a link in cooments.

Please, give us your feedback to make us clearly understand the reaction of our players. It will help us to develop our game and to make next game more fun to play.
    07-03-2015 06:44 PM
    Thanks for sharing!
    You can help others and before you know it, you'll have the necessary post count to be able to post links.
    07-07-2015 10:49 PM