hey guys

I am really happy to announce that GameON – Ultimate Challenge is almost finished and ready for release in august

Game description:
    The Battle is Yours! The ultimate challenge between you and your friends.

GameON - Ultimate Challenge is the absolute challenge of Quiz-, Mini- & Brain-Games in which you, your friends and other GameON-Players compete in a three round competition! You and your opponent choose from a broad range of Quiz-, Mini- and Brain-Games in three exciting rounds whereby the last game of the whole challenge counts twice and is chosen randomly by GameON. Through the random selection GameON challenges remain exciting until the very last round. Test your knowledge, your dexterity and your combination skills in electrifying Quiz-, Mini- & Brain-Games and defeat your opponents!

[Features]
    - 9 Quiz-, Brain & Mini-game variants that will challenge your skills, knowledge and combination skills
    - Different quiz games with more than 10,000 questions from a brought range of topics + more than 2,000 images for quiz questions
    - In-Game-Chat
    - Submit your own questions to the GameON-Platform
    - High-Score-Lists! Compare yourself with all GameON players
    - Friend-Highscore-Lists! Find out who is the best of you friends in each game
    - And much more!

If you interested in to be Besta Tester please send me a PM!

Sascha
    Attached Thumbnails [Game] [Upcoming] Different Quiz-,Mini- and Brain Games against Friends in ONE App-challenge-screen.jpg   [Game] [Upcoming] Different Quiz-,Mini- and Brain Games against Friends in ONE App-selector-screen.jpg   [Game] [Upcoming] Different Quiz-,Mini- and Brain Games against Friends in ONE App-game_true_false.jpg   [Game] [Upcoming] Different Quiz-,Mini- and Brain Games against Friends in ONE App-game_50lines-.jpg   [Game] [Upcoming] Different Quiz-,Mini- and Brain Games against Friends in ONE App-game_countup.jpg  

[Game] [Upcoming] Different Quiz-,Mini- and Brain Games against Friends in ONE App-game_picsup.jpg   [Game] [Upcoming] Different Quiz-,Mini- and Brain Games against Friends in ONE App-feature_game-highscores.jpg  
    07-27-2015 09:15 AM
    Hey Sascha
    Thanks for the link . Normally im not really into challenge games because it`s only about quiz as trivia or quizup. But I`ve tested your app and it makes so much fun to play different kind of games against others. I really like the game countup

Best of luck to you
    ***MsPrincess89***
    07-28-2015 07:19 AM
    Great to hear that you like countup

Do you have any suggestion what we can improve?
    07-28-2015 12:11 PM
    I checked it out.

Few improvements on my site:
    Options could be improved (UX and also Design)
    Memory Animation is laggy
    Time für for quiz game is to short

But so far it works well. cheers Anna
    07-29-2015 07:31 AM