How come the Angry Birds application for iOS has the cowboy levels but we can't get it for Android? This is really upsetting......I WANT MORE!!!!!
    01-23-2011 10:23 PM
    How come the Angry Birds application for iOS has the cowboy levels but we can't get it for Android? This is really upsetting......I WANT MORE!!!!!
    Revive old thread time

I was using my friends ipad and i noticed we are missing something else... the EAGLE!!!!!!! wtf...
    02-01-2011 02:02 PM
    Revive old thread time

I was using my friends ipad and i noticed we are missing something else... the EAGLE!!!!!!! wtf...
    The Eagle is an in-app purchase and will be available to us once their payment system is setup.
    02-02-2011 11:45 AM
    Well now that we have the update, we have Ham em' High,

And Egg 17 has been fixed so you can get the star.

#18 – Ham ‘Em High level 12-12: Destroy the trophy in the middle of the level that sits between the two piles of jewels. This one is not easy to get!

#19 – Ham ‘Em High level 13-10: First zoom out then shoot yellow bird to hit hanging egg in top right under the overhang.

#20 Ham ‘Em High level 13-12: Super bowl secret code Golden Egg level waste Yellow Bird .. then shoot white egg backwards and drop egg just on the downward part of the slope behind the slingshot platform.
    webb6377#AC likes this.
    02-06-2011 09:43 AM