In my version of Sudoku I added some features that I missed in other Sudoku apps. These are either usability features to improve gameplay, or features that support you while solving sudokus:

• No "pencil" mode needed to enter cadidates/notes - simply use short presses on the numbered buttons for notes and long presses for values.
    • Double tapping a cell containing a naked or hidden single will set the value.
    • It highlites same values, if you tap on a solved cell and highlightes values and cells containing the same candidate, if you press and hold a solved cell.
    • Does not display ads during gameplay. (There's also a pay-once version, which is completely ad-free.)
    • If you are stuck, Sudoku Dojo will give you logical advice on how to make progress. This advice will be displayed as a concise explanation, as well as a graphical representation.
    • Unlimited undo/redo, which is even saved, when playing is paused - so if you receive a phone call while playing, you can still use undo when returning to the game.
    • Conjugate pairs can be colored and combined to chains, so that you can apply simple and multicolored techniques.
    • Unlimited Sudokus - new ones are generated while you play, so you'll never run out of your favourite number puzzles.
    • Google Play Services integration with 9 achievements (30.000 XP).
    • The only permissions that Sudoku Dojo Free requires are the permission needed by AdMob for displaying ads. The pro version does not require any permissions.
    • Clean an uncluttered user interface.

Sudoku Dojo Free Download Link

I'd be very happy, if you gave Sudoku Dojo a try. I'd also appreciate your feedback and improvement suggestions.

Here is a screenshot of the normal gameplay:
    [FREE][GAME] Sudoku Dojo Free-ac_highlighting_candidates.png

...receiving logical advice, when stuck:
    [FREE][GAME] Sudoku Dojo Free-ac_hint.png
    09-27-2015 01:18 AM
    Thanks for the link!
    09-27-2015 02:24 AM
    Great game. Thanks for sharing
    09-27-2015 10:22 PM
    nice it is!!
    09-28-2015 07:07 AM
    Awesome!