[FREE][GAME] A pendulum game ABOLL is on Android

ckargi

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
hi everyone,
I have developed a game all by myself, its name is Aboll and avaliable for android devices on google play. It depends on the motion of a pendulum and releasing the pendulum by touching anywhere on screen to drop it on the target. But this is not a straight forward task and gets complicated when new game objects are introduced. Timing is the only the in the game but strategic timing is required. from the feedbakcs i get from strangers, I can say that you will love my game. youcan download it by searching ABOLL on play store or here is a link to it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...icagames.aboll

and here some screenshots:
level8.jpg51.jpgLevel21.jpgLevel16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ckargi

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi, yes this is the correct link, i wantted to give it but, since i am new, i could not add a link to the post so i deleted the link to post :)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi, yes this is the correct link, i wantted to give it but, since i am new, i could not add a link to the post so i deleted the link to post :)

No worries, I'll add it to your post. If you want to take a look around and chat up the members in the device areas, getting to 10 posts is pretty easy. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon