Best accelerometer based game - "Tottering bubbles"

rebelion

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
If you want to see that tilting the phone can give more fun than just tappin the screen try "Tottering bubbles" avaible in google play for free:
0376578ff878ba06cc7b88b0553edd68.png

This game was created because I could not find a game based on an accelerometer which could be interested for more than 5 minutes. This is also my first publicly available android application. Trial version contains 10 levels from the first half of the game, which will show what this is all about. The full version give you more relaxing or challenging level, modifiers and secret to find. Completion of all it takes a few hours.

So tell me what do you think about it? Do you like the so-different form of control in mobile games?

Screenshot_2015-10-02-21-22-09.jpg
Screenshot_2015-10-02-21-24-54.png

Last edited:

rebelion

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Don't worry, in old trial version there were levels from first half of the game, last level of demo was 25 in full version. I wanted to show some more modifires (like "reverser") and that this game can be both relaxing (feeling of the level which 73 bubbles is similar to piercing the bubble wrap) and challenging (last level). But maybe you're right that the levele of difficulty were increasing too fast. In new update of trial version, the hardest levels was replaced by another, much easier, from the beginings of the game. Tell me if level of difficulty is ok now.
There was also trailer released.

rebelion

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I will be grateful. It's pretty hard to good balanse level of difficulty for a trial. In full game, everything is ok, but here... Giving only beginigs levels make it too easy. When I puted there level 24 as the end of the trial (10 level there) it was too hard (in previous version) and for people who plaied it first time have no time to get used to form of control. Every feedback will be nice :)

rebelion

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Free trail and paid, but no expensive I think, full version. And what do you think about it? Everything is ok? Level of difficulty is good balanced in trial version?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers