Check out my new castle defence game - Ballista.

Available for free on the google play store and amazon appstore.
    Can't post any links since I'm new here!

Defend your fort against endless waves of enemies using your powerful Ballista. Collect XP, level up and unlock various upgrades to last as long as you can!

Tap and hold to aim the Ballista and release to fire. Spend XP on upgrades after each wave. Tap on an upgrade to find out what it does and if you can buy it. Some upgrades must be unlocked before others. During a wave, tap on an unlocked upgrade to activate it for a limited or deactivate it by clicking on it again - some abilities cannot be combined so choose the right one at the right moment!

[FREE] Ballista - Castle defence game, level up, unlock upgrades, unlimited waves-screen-shot2-1920x1200.jpg

[FREE] Ballista - Castle defence game, level up, unlock upgrades, unlimited waves-screen-shot-1920x1200.jpg

[FREE] Ballista - Castle defence game, level up, unlock upgrades, unlimited waves-screen-shot3-1280x800.jpg

[FREE] Ballista - Castle defence game, level up, unlock upgrades, unlimited waves-screen-shot4-1280x800.jpg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...urkin.Ballista
    10-09-2015 07:23 PM