I want to hear what other developers have done to successfully get downloads without having to pay a fortune. I made a great game and I know people would love it if I could just get it to them!
    11-24-2015 02:40 PM
    i need also some realistic tips :/
    11-24-2015 11:27 PM
    What game have you developed Olivia?
    11-25-2015 12:12 AM
    If you need some basic tips I can suggest you:
    *Send your press-release to each of those sites/blogs
    *Buy AdMob ads
    *Don't spend money on installs (CPI)
    *Post a link to popular forums and reddits
    Something like that
    11-25-2015 04:18 AM
    I've always had a tough time with marketing but heres some tip. Definitely do a press release. gamespress.com is a good place for getting your press releases out.

Goes without saying, but you should spend some time creating compelling icon and screenshots for your game.
    11-25-2015 06:35 PM
    I think Android related forums, Facebook groups that review apps and stumbleupon and reddit (has subreddits for Android).
    11-25-2015 11:25 PM
    i did everything that peamur sayid and still nothig i really dont know what to do as well
    03-18-2016 07:35 AM
    i did everything that peamur sayid and still nothig i really dont know what to do as well
    yes i also did all this and got no responce, although i do know my game is a lot better than the general slew of games on android as i was aproched by luanchpad and ask to licence my game to them for 20,000 to 30,000 installs on there closed device, but i turned it down as they required i remove all on line functionality and i thought that would make my game not what it was meant to be.
    03-18-2016 02:20 PM
    the screenshots and icon must be very compelling or I think most of the folks on popular sites like reddit/twitter would not actually click on the link.
    I've sent a lot review request to app review sites but got no reply back, not even 'charging for review service' reply. so don't know if anyone succeed on requesting any review?

One of the few ways that work for us is setting up a youtube channel. We did it for some of our games, made cute trailers. Seems that it works. Got thousands watching on average. The most popular one got 120,000+ watching.
    You could check out FreeAndroidGames 365 on youtube to watch the trailers, pretty easy to make.
    It's pretty quick a way to make your game spread out and get downloads if it's really a good game.

Anyway, quality of the game is the most important, it must be worth playing at first place.

Hope it helps.
    03-18-2016 09:30 PM
    Maybe try submitting it to a publisher?
    03-19-2016 01:36 AM
    And try cross promotion on Twitter
    03-19-2016 01:37 AM
    I guess the first and most important rule is to create a great game.. With this it all starts.. And then it really depends on the budget you got which pretty much decides what strategy you will go for.. I wouldn't underestimate Youtube by the way! There are some mobile gaming youtuber out there try to get in touch with them!
    03-20-2016 10:54 AM
    yes i also did all this and got no responce, although i do know my game is a lot better than the general slew of games on android as i was aproched by luanchpad and ask to licence my game to them for 20,000 to 30,000 installs on there closed device, but i turned it down as they required i remove all on line functionality and i thought that would make my game not what it was meant to be.
    I see, there are so many bad games with tons of downloads and reviews, i did not see my game like a very good game, but it is not the worst, i didnt think that i could get tons of download, but at least 1000+ but only get 275. Some asians try to reach my contact but they want a lot of things with translations and another things that i can not provide, but this lunachpad get my interest i will try to get contact with them.
    03-21-2016 06:12 AM