[FREE][INDIE] Clone Armies - Unique 2D Shooter (you never ever played something like this!)

Nithed

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys :cool:,
let me please introduce you our new indie game! You can find it under simple name CLONE ARMIES in Google Play Store.

My name is David, I am graphics designer in two-men independent studio called Elecube and I would like to present you our not-your-ordinary 2D shooter which we have published yesterday.

Screenshot 2015-11-24 03.08.38s.png

Clone yourself, shoot, die, repeat!
Remember how frequenly did you smash restart button in action shooters, when something went terribly wrong and you died? In our game, you will probably do the same - but there is ONE big difference - your previous tries will back you up, because you do not start over again, you clone yourself instead! Every additional clone will copy exact same moves you did, when you were playing as it. Choose between many different units ranging from minigun wielding soldier to jet-pack or tank and use this unique mechanics along with your creativity to find one of the hundred ways to complete challenging missions in Clone Armies.

feature_cloneyourselfdierepeat.png

Features:
- Unique game mechanics
- Easy and simple controls
- Various units with unique stats and abilities
- Many fun and challenging missions with increasing difficulty
- Multiple game mods + special Endless Mode where you can compete with other players
- Variety of hats and efects you can obtain to pimp your army of clones

It would be super awesome if you could try it and decide for yourself.

Thank you for your time.
David