How do I sync game data between devices?

A

AC Question

Hi! I have an Ainol Aurora II tablet with 4.0.4 android on it. I had this tablet for years now, but it's an old one, and it has several issues. I need a new one, that's for sure. But i have a lot of games on it, and only several of them offer cloud sync (google play games, facebook, rovio account). A lot of them not have this option unfortunately.

The first thing I have to say here is that the Helium app is out of the question. A while ago I dropped the tablet while it was charging, so I had to bring it to a repairman. Since then, the USB debugging is not working, so I can't connect it to a PC...

Now, this tablet is rooted, i think this is an important information as well. And I have a Huawei P8 Lite phone, wich is not rooted. I thought, before I buy a new tablet, i try to make the sync work between these two.

I tried a few apps, but Easy Backup was the one, that I made the most progress with. I synced with dropbox, I backed up a game, downloaded it to the phone, but there was no save game, the game started from level one.

So I am asking for help, how do I make this work? Thank you!