[game][free] Defeat the Demon Dwelling in the Darkest Depths

riksweeney

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
DDDDD is a rogue-like game. Choose between a warrior, adventurer or magic user and explore the randomly generated dungeons, slaying monsters and collecting better equipment. Any items you don't want can either be sold to the town shops or to other players.

There is no perma-death in the game, but you will lose money and some items, which you can recover, provided you don't die before you manage to do so.

Currently there are 20 floors, but that doesn't mean you will be able to breeze through the game in under an hour!

Any feedback is appreciated.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.parallelrealities.ddddd

Last edited:

Bafel Mauk

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: [game][free] ddddd

Icone graphics look better then game itself :D. But yea its hard to make and what you made it's look really solid. Good Job.
Did you code all game yourself ? I'ts feel really hard to make rpg style game

riksweeney

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

Hi, yes I wrote the code myself. I'm a professional Java developer and have written games in C in the past, so I had a rough idea of how to approach this.

That said, I started writing it on and off about 2 years ago!

riksweeney

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

The game's actual name is Defeat the Demon Dwelling in the Darkest Depths, but that's quite a mouthful, so I use DDDDD for short. The name is also too long for the Play Store unfortunately. I'll update the thread title though (if I can).

riksweeney

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
A new version of the game is now available. The most notable feature is the ability to play multiple games at a time, so you're no longer limited to playing as a single character.

The game should no longer report an Error Code -103 when installing on some devices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital