These are my first and second game apps ever! They are both on the Google Play Store and just came out recently. It is VERY hard to get new apps noticed at all, so this is how I am trying to get some help with that! I hope you guys will download these games and give them a try! It would also be VERY helpful to get some reviews(obviously good ones are the best) and a +1 on the games as well.(This helps a LOT) It would also be extremely helpful if anyone could share either of these games, or both, and get the word out about them to anyone that you can! The second game will definitely be getting more updates in the future, adding more levels to the game! I will be releasing new games in the near future as well! I am unfortunately unable to post links for the apps yet, but you can still check them out Just look for the ones developed by Lennox Studios! Thank you in advance to anyone that is able to help me out at all!

First Game: A Flappy Christmas

Second Game: Red Escape
    01-03-2016 08:25 PM
    I'm also a member of a indie team, know exactly what you need for your baby game. It would be great if you could show some of the screenshots of your game.
    01-11-2016 01:02 AM