[FREE][GAME] Line Rivals - Play against your friends Offline, Online or via Bluetooth

MarcWho

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello everybody. I just released my first Android-App to the Playstore and want to share it with you guys.

It's called "Line Rivals". It's a simple and tricky multiplayer-game - you can play with your friends Offline, Online or via Bluetooth.

Unfortunately, i can't provide a real link to the Playstore, because i'm new to this forum :) ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=whostudio.linerivals&hl=en ). But you can find it if you search for "Line Rivals" in the Playstore. Since it's hard to describe the game principle in words, i first want to give you some explaining pictures:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Here's the Playstore-Description:

Draw your way through the track without crossing its barriers. Whoever crosses the finish line first, wins. Sounds easy - but it isn't, because there's a hitch: Once you start drawing, the racetrack disappears. So keep it in mind and draw as far as you can without crossing the barriers. No two matches are the same, because you create the racetrack on your own. Be creative and challenge yourself and your friends on unique tracks. Play offline, via Bluetooth or online against players around the world.

[How to Play]
You begin your drawing at the start line of the track. If one player finished his drawing, it’s the next players turn. In every step, you can extend your line. Whoever draws a complete round first, wins. The hitch: You won’t see the track when you draw. If you leave the course, your current drawing won’t count. So it’s up to you how to reach the finish line. You can take a risk and try it with just one line, or you can play safe and draw a lots of small lines. Your decision - but remember, you have to be the first to be the winner. And that pays off: The winner determines the next match - he draws the new track.

[Unique racing tracks]
Draw unique racing tracks on which you want to compete against your friends. The track can look whatever you want it to look like. Additionally you can define the direction of the race: clockwise or anticlockwise. There are no limits to your creativity. No two battles are the same.

[Compete against your friends]
Play solo or challenge your friends offline, via Bluetooth or online. You can play with up to 5 players. There’s also a “Quick Game”-option, which lets you compete against strangers online.

Thank you for reading. I would be pleased if you download my app and test it. Maybe it's your type of game. I am very open to any suggestions for improvement. In case you want to find it in the Playstore, here's the logo of the game:

logo.png

Best Greetings
Marc

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae