Good news everyone!
    I've just finished my first game for Android. I would be really grateful if you'd like to download, test it and comment what you think! It's FREE of course!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...espace.android

May the wow be with you.
    Valen8888 likes this.
    01-22-2016 10:19 AM
    I realy like it !
    01-22-2016 02:28 PM
    Thats a nice game!

An autofire would be appreciated, my finger hurts
    01-22-2016 05:54 PM
    Thats a nice game!

An autofire would be appreciated, my finger hurts
    Thanks! Yeah, I've warned that you'll hate space too ;D Just made a quick update (few more hours till google allows it). I heard that some of the players had problem with banners covering buttons. Hope that will fix that. I've heard that in new versions getting score 30+ isn't impossible anymore )

Btw. I have one question to you guys. I've been thinking about implementing function that set your screen to max brightness. It helps because some people cover light sensor while holding phone, screen gets darker and asteroids are harder to notice. What do you think about it? Would it made game better to take that problem from players, or would it be bad because of bigger battery consumption?
    01-23-2016 01:11 PM
    Very interesting. Your laser machinegun is impressive. But some asteroids were hitting my space ship. Maybe I do not have enough practice. Does the gun shoot at some tilt?
    I`m not sure that you need to do something with brightness. I did not have any problems with that.
    01-23-2016 02:42 PM
    Thanks! Yeah, I've warned that you'll hate space too ;D Just made a quick update (few more hours till google allows it). I heard that some of the players had problem with banners covering buttons. Hope that will fix that. I've heard that in new versions getting score 30+ isn't impossible anymore )

Btw. I have one question to you guys. I've been thinking about implementing function that set your screen to max brightness. It helps because some people cover light sensor while holding phone, screen gets darker and asteroids are harder to notice. What do you think about it? Would it made game better to take that problem from players, or would it be bad because of bigger battery consumption?
    Ok cool, I'll give it a try.

I wouldn't mess with the users brightness automatically but maybe you can show it as a recommendation and if they press ok then you do it?
    01-25-2016 03:43 PM