[FREE CODES] [GAME] Evo Explores - the game inspired by Monument Valley

Kiril Kuzyk

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Excelent!
Thank you very much for this game. sound, graphics, idea and realisation - 5.
If you need a critic - " loadind" word is not localized for russian.
Thanks!
Yeah, I know about loading label. It wasn't convenient to localize it so I decided no to. It's shown only once on game launch so it's not critical. Maybe I'll fix it later.
Unfortunately, forum doesn't let me to reply in Russian. This is my native language :)

sdwindandsea

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Thanks again Kiril. I've had a chance to play the game for a while now and I love it. Really impressive job on your part. I've also left a review on Google Play. Best of luck with everything!

I never played Monument Valley so I'm coming into this review without any bias (not sure if that is good or bad). Also, I have not yet completed every level. This puzzle game is really well done. The graphics are really nice, the music is soothing, the short cut-scenes are entertaining and I have not experienced any problems at all. Most importantly, the game is incredibly fun! You have to make sure to take a "step back" and enjoy the puzzles/illusions in their entirety instead of just focusing on solving the level. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for this style of game.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon