[Free][Game][4.1+]Flight Thriller - Endless Flyer

berggames

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey All,

I just released my new Android game, Flight Thriller. This is single player endless flyer with increasing difficulty as you progress. This can be a true challenge at times especially in late levels.

Flight Thriller - Your mission is to get thru one of the deadliest routes a professional pilot can take. Make sure to have the right moves to fly the safest way so you can get the highest payout!
Navigate thru obstacles to collect as many Gold coins as possible. Your flying skills will be tested as you dive into a progressively harder level. Look out for rare Platinum coins to boost your score.

Download Today on Google Play! Search Flight Thriller.

Gather_gold_coins.jpg

Avoid_random_obstacles.jpg

ProgressivelyHarderLever.png

Julerdo

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
It is a pitty that this pilot can not shoot obstacles. You can not avoid obstacles your whole life. You need to broke something. I`m just kidding. Not bad. But still I need something more. I played and voted. Good luck!

berggames

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
It is a pitty that this pilot can not shoot obstacles. You can not avoid obstacles your whole life. You need to broke something. I`m just kidding. Not bad. But still I need something more. I played and voted. Good luck!

Thanks for the post! In future updates there will be power-ups to use as well as weapons. These will improve over the life of the game. I will be sure to post the updates here once they go live.

berggames

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Update out today!
Changed over to Unity 5 and Google Play Game Services, game runs better and has new achievements so be sure to check it out.

What's New

1.1.3 Update:
-Added Google Play Game Services
-New achievements
-New leaderboard
-Upgraded to Unity5
-Added ad remover
-Overall game speed increased
-Speed and game difficulty balancing
-Increased platinum coin drop rate

siddigTheCat

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Good starting point. The addition of power ups that you mentioned in a previous post sounds good. I think adding stunt moves could also work, perhaps with the ability to chain stunt moves for score multipliers or bonuses.

I think getting a trailer onto the Google Play page would also be a good move.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad