06-12-2013 12:16 AM
38 12
tools
    seems suspicious....
    06-18-2011 04:54 AM
    my girlfriends fascinate is having troubles with this game. it will start up then the phone will buzz(vibe) twice then go back to the home screen. she is on 2.2 stock unrooted. uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times but still does the same thing. i search and didnt see anyone have problems on the fascinate
    06-21-2011 12:19 PM
    Popcap seems to be releasing all of their games on the Amazon app store. Peggle was the free game of the day today, and Plants vs. Zombies a while back. Both play flawlessly on my Optimus V!
    06-21-2011 06:42 PM
    pvz gets slow on honey comb on the night with fog maps. but not bad still lazy of them to just port it.
    06-22-2011 01:30 PM
    Not yet but there are countless cool games that are available on android market they are far better than Plants vs Zombies. Personally i always look for some addictive game which falls in some unique category of games like line drawing games. They are real fun.
    06-23-2011 07:09 AM
    Anyone know if it works on Samsung Infuse?
    06-23-2011 12:54 PM
    it appears it works fine on the Infuse:

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews

I'd like to know when Android will get the update that iOS just got that added more levels and the Zen Garden.

I'm playing the update on my iPod Touch and wish I had it on my Tbolt.
    Garen21 likes this.
    06-24-2011 01:34 PM
    it appears it works fine on the Infuse:

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews

I'd like to know when Android will get the update that iOS just got that added more levels and the Zen Garden.

I'm playing the update on my iPod Touch and wish I had it on my Tbolt.
    i just beat the regular adventure mode on my tab and i was like wtf! no zen garden!!! i hope they add it soon along with more mini games.
    06-24-2011 01:49 PM
    drethos - sounds like your familiar with the Zen Garden... what do you do with the plants once they are full size? sell them or plant them in the aquarium or shroom plot?
    06-24-2011 03:43 PM
    drethos - sounds like your familiar with the Zen Garden... what do you do with the plants once they are full size? sell them or plant them in the aquarium or shroom plot?
    water them i think its 4-5 times per day, then make them happy for the rest of the day by doing the special weither it be the record player, bug spray, or the other i cant remember it right now. but you get the shroom and water plants from playing the mini games and adventure mode again, its a random reward. at full size they regularly spit coins out make sure you got stinky and feed him chocolate, you get that too randomly. its a great way to passively make money in the game for more upgrades.
    only move the shrooms and water plants to their respected gardens. other wise they will not grow past stage 2. only sell the marigolds because i think the special plants like pea shooters you only get once.
    06-25-2011 06:00 AM
    thanks for the reply. my garden is already almost full of full size plants so I wasn't sure if I should keep them or sell them to make room for new ones.
    06-27-2011 10:56 AM
    what the heck, the android version isnt even on the android market and doesnt even have all the extras of the zen garden and other games? i want my 3 dollars back
    06-27-2011 05:21 PM
    what the heck, the android version isnt even on the android market and doesnt even have all the extras of the zen garden and other games? i want my 3 dollars back
    i have download the game for android version and its the same to me may be the zen garden is not available yet on plants vs zombies android version
    06-12-2013 12:16 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD