[FREE][4.0+] COLORD - A Mixture of Agility & Colors-logo-tryout-5.png

Hi everyone,

We're two close friends decided to make games. We've been working on our first mobile game project for some time and released it for Android couple months ago. We had the opportunity to show Colord to real people face to face in some local events but we're still lacking of feedback. Hope you'd like to help us about it. Enjoy!

[FREE][4.0+] COLORD - A Mixture of Agility & Colors-colord.jpg

• Colord is an action color-matching arcade game where players' dexterity, color memory and instantaneous decision making skills are tested and improved while playing the game.

The goal is to unlock & become the "True Color Lord" by reaching highest score target. All you have to do is to pass obstacles that are same color as yours by touching left, right and dash areas.

• Stage by stage increasing obstacles & obstacle types, difficulty and fun
    • In-game bonuses
    • You advance throughout the game with Tasks, Upgrades, Glyphs and unlock Spirits to play with style
    • Score is rewarded with fun ranks and titles, and some ranks are rewarded with Spirits
    • Do chain combos with dash to gain more score and coins. You can also multiply your score and coins by using Tasks, Upgrades & Glyphs about dashing strategically
    • Dominate Leaderboards and Achievements, challenge yourself and other players!

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.detacreation.colord

Thank you for your time!
    03-01-2016 08:28 AM
    Cool! I'll try it soon!
    03-02-2016 05:19 PM
    Cool! I'll try it soon!

We're waiting for every feedback.
    03-03-2016 10:37 AM