[FREE] [GAME] Space Aliens [Endless Runner]

High Pixel Games

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys its thaffa from Hight Pixel Games HIPI, today I'm gonna show a game that i made with LIBGDX Framework, it took 1 month to complete, it is my first one, if you like flappy bird and stuff, you may like this game.

[history] The Earth's core is getting cold and effecting all eco-systems, as the last hope the humans launched a SOS Message to SPACE! Their prayers were heard and an aliens civilization is coming to help! Now you have to lead the alien to the Earth's core so they can fix the planet!
The aliens are comming to Help!
If you wanna see more about the game history you can check my SlideDb Profile slidedb.com/games/sospace

[Gameplay] Well you command a space ship avoiding all obstacles, there are 5 space ships with 5 different powers, to unleash the power you have to touch the center of the space ship. And there are 5 Stages. There is also an tutorial at the game will explain more about the game.
Promo.jpg

I cant post links i just posted more than 10 times but still not update my profile yet, so you can try search and i will post half link here, thanks.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smstudio.sospace.android

I Hope you enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21