One of the most difficult games.
    The most hard games in the world to score 6224. The first prize you win. Of course, if you can be patient. All you have to do to unite the points and blocks of the same color. Capture a fast marathon but be careful, or the bunny is waiting for you. From there you can follow your rank by logging in to the Google Play service. In the meantime, I'll be competing with you

> How to play ? O.o

The game logic is very simple. Make Points by matching the blocks with the correct colors. If you receive a block with more blocks in the game, the turtle closes slowly instead of closing a lot faster if you get the block with the rabbit. If you will get double points if you get the block 2x.

**In the meantime, users directly who cheated will be disqualified. Root the devices found also in competition are not accepted. In case of the detection of the user who cheated the system to earn the right to participate in a contest if you want to be blocked they will not be able.

**Our leaderboard and competition will start at the date of 30th april 2016. So, you have to download, before this date.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...blockswipefree
    Attached Thumbnails [GAME] [+2.3] BLOCK SWIPE - One of the most difficult games.-block.jpg   [GAME] [+2.3] BLOCK SWIPE - One of the most difficult games.-turtle.jpg   [GAME] [+2.3] BLOCK SWIPE - One of the most difficult games.-rabbit.jpg   [GAME] [+2.3] BLOCK SWIPE - One of the most difficult games.-worldscore.jpg  
    03-24-2016 05:40 PM
    New wallpaper added.
    03-25-2016 12:23 PM