[GAME][2.3+] Gimmey 1.4 [FREE]

Riccardo Ghislandi

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone! I'm here to present my first ever published game on play store : Gimmey! The goal of the game is linking three of more spheres of the same color to disperd them in the space and increase your score! That's not all, because there will be special sphere and unique skills to help you in this space trip. Let's begin..

GIMMEY

bannergimmeyplaystore.png

The spheres will be gravitating around a center, on click, they'll move towards it only to stop at the first obstacle they will encounter! There will be five different colors in each theme (theme?? we'll see it later), and two special sphere: the electric sphere and the vortex sphere. The first disperd whatever it touches, the second changes the color and set one to itself.

In the game there will be coins that you will get by playing and you'll be able to spend them in a shop to buy skills and themes. Changing the theme of the game will change the entire environment : UI, materials and textures, beat the score with your favourite theme!!

I don't want the thread to be too long so I'll leave you just two screeshots of the gameplay and, if you want to know more, the link to my site, where you can find every info on the game!

Screenshot_2016-03-13-21-00-01.png

Screenshot_2016-03-13-17-28-47.png

LINK TO THE GAME : HERE
LINK TO THE SITE HERE

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc