Hello!

I launched my game Powerhouse for Android devices a month ago and have been updating a lot of the features since then - especially the graphics.

Download and Play on Google Play Now: Powerhouse

[Free Game] Powerhouse - An amazing puzzle game to get the brain juices flowing!-vg9jjys.png

GIF Link: Powerhouse GIF
    Video Link:
    Follow Me on Twitter. @newleafstudios
    Or Like us on Facebook: Facebook

The idea is to line up the circuit by sliding the tiles with your finger to light up all the LED's in the circuit. Sort of like Pipe Dream but with its own unique twist.

I was inspired to make this puzzle game when I father passed away 4 months ago from a sudden heart attack. He was a HUGE fan of puzzle games, so this was done in his memory.

There is many modes and difficulties to play this game - including an endless mode, different grid sizes. tiles that you can rotate as well as components.

I hope some of you like it. If not, well my dad always told me as long as you try your hardest, don't beat yourself up about it.
    04-07-2016 05:41 PM
    Neat puzzle game
    With the (really cool) endless mode, it's actually two games in one.

Did you consider adding some music or ambience? it's easy to forget if the sound's off or not.
    And then "Ta-damm!" at the end of the level really takes you by surprise) but maybe that's just me)

Keep up the good work!
    04-08-2016 05:43 AM
    Thanks for the reply! I thought about ambient music but couldn't get the right fit. Mostly all the other puzzle games I tried didn't have any either so I decided to leave it out. If I ever find the right fit I would definitely throw it in there though!

Again, thanks for the reply!!
    04-08-2016 04:21 PM
    Here is another video showing of the Tetris style mode.

04-09-2016 05:15 PM
    I just released an update that includes 140 new levels, some new modes, 2 new languages and some graphics/visuals updates. If you can, please check it out and leave me some feedback! Thanks!
    04-24-2016 06:02 PM
    Great idea and good execution, Congrats.
    04-28-2016 09:12 AM
    Updated post to reflect newest version.
    -Major upgrade to graphics
    -460 Levels
    -Supports 8 languages.
    -Cloud save
    -Bonus
    -Rotate pack
    -Much more!
    05-22-2016 08:46 PM