Space Speed 3D

vladsv91

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
You have to check out their own reflections in a new arcade space with a magnificent three-dimensional graphics. Perform tasks, collect the chips, dodge the obstacles and get points.

Google Play

YouTube

1fi0HK7FlCBFyxp5SZR4_wa3TQUbJyOuqQDIZN9V7UNY5ETwLqOvF7C7rbyphLLrfRRD=h310-rw

GihN1uFZ7RZdqELDe9wMQo7K4l8PAsNJUX-qq5VfvB9niVYyo2dbf1spb7vgwVdaJid0=h900-rw

***Features:
- There are over 100 levels.
- You can shoot obstacles.
- You can also select different chips that give points of life cartridges and magnets.
***1) gives a yellow crystal holder
***2) pink crystal gives life plus
***3) gives the crystal blue magnet that attracts points
- You can perform tasks in levels and get some extra points.
- Left button is responsible for the jump.
- Right-click to shoot.
- You can change your speed and accelerate.
- If you bump into an object (and no life), or not going to the correct lane for some time (in some levels), then you lose.
- The game has a leader board.
- You can view your statistics.
- In addition a good accompanying music and special effects.

Unlike most games of this kind, this is divided into a plurality of individual chapters and levels, each of which you need to get to the finish line. To successfully complete a level, you must using the accelerometer (or buttons as select) to control the unknown hero you and dodge obstacles that appear in your way throughout the gameplay. You must also collect special crystals chips (as previously written), scattered throughout the location, and you'll walk through a huge tunnel and the cosmos. Graphics in the game is bright, dynamic gameplay, and the complexity is increasing and does not get bored.

LDkfkIqxRTdde_OnDFf5sRrSTCFEmVfW1nHSjggPjT0DMc-RkTo5jmeQeA4xXtDdw3M=h900-rw

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I found your game in the play store and thought I might give it a try. I looked and found nowhere that you show the permissions it will get. I then hit the install button expecting it to first bring up a list of permissions and instead it immediately started to download. I don't allow ANYTHING on my phone without knowing what permissions it is getting. You need to give a complete list of the permissions required and why or admit that this is spyware or worse.

vladsv91

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
This game does not require just such permits, except for the absence of the screen off during the game and landscape screen orientation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49