Dragon Trader is a casual trading sim, inspired by Dopewars and Sid Meyer's Pirates focused on "buy low sell high" gameplay.
    It has a classic fantasy theme, rpg aspects, tongue-in-cheek humour, and allows one handed, portrait orientation gameplay, excellent on the go.
    It's a great timewaster that can also appeal to rpg fans for quick "just another one” games.

If you like "buy low sell high" games,or if you want to try a casual game, try it, we think you'll like it! You'll compete in online leaderboards, rack Google Play achievements, test yourself in Daily Challenges and much more

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chfil.dragontrader
    [FREE][RPG] Dopwars Inspired Fantasy RPG/Trading SIM Dragon Trader!-dragontrader.png[FREE][RPG] Dopwars Inspired Fantasy RPG/Trading SIM Dragon Trader!-demo-trader-img-1-.png[FREE][RPG] Dopwars Inspired Fantasy RPG/Trading SIM Dragon Trader!-demo-trader-img-2-.png[FREE][RPG] Dopwars Inspired Fantasy RPG/Trading SIM Dragon Trader!-demo-trader-img-3-.png
    Video:
    05-08-2016 03:59 AM
    Thanks for the link
    05-08-2016 06:29 AM