[FREE][GAME] Eruo 2016 Challenge

sefmiller

May 16, 2016
Visit site
This is my first foray into developing an application and it has proved to be a very strenuous undertaking, as I have singled handedly developed the game whilst working full time and undertaking a 4 year Open University degree. Marketing an application, as a single individual, on just above minimum wage, is very difficult. I would like it to be the definitive app for football fans over the duration of this summer's tournament. Please try it out and tell me what you think. If you like it, a positive review would be incredible :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sef.euro

The Euros have arrived. The hopes and dreams of each country fall on their team. Mastermind your country to the crown of Euro 2016 victory.

feature.jpg

Use your finger to navigate the player and keep the ball up. Simple but very addictive. Mastermind the art of kickups and guide your team through the group stages and into the knockout stages.

Screenshot_20160502-204954.jpg

Main Features:

* Play as all of the 32 teams in Euro 2016 with accurate group stages and fixtures
* Addictive yet simple game play is accessible to young and old
*Share your kick up records with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter and attempt to rise the on-line leader board of football mad players,

Many, many thanks.
Sefton