[FREE] Tomb of the brain

zielok

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
705.jpg

GooglePlay https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=com.zielok.tombofthebrain&token=2aUs36eo (free)

Tomb of the brain aka Temple 3 is a unbelievably addictive brain workout. Feed your logic skills with this game.
After a year and a half of work, finally the Tomb of the brain was finished. Several times have changed graphic design, music and sound effects. I changed the size of the board puzzles have been added and received some elements repeatedly redesigned boards and finally was completed. This game buried my brain. I wanted to do it as best suits me and I hope it will also suit you. Try to play and see if it will get you fit. Why did I do? This game could do it faster but did not want to, I wanted to do it according to my vision (which is changing and so I changed the Tomb of the brain aka Temple 3 too)

FEATURES:
- 90 levels
- minimalistic, clear and great graphics
- amazing sound effect
- beautiful animated backgrounds
- wonderfully matched controls, does not interfere with the reception of the game
- 10 pictures to unlock
- stylized artwork
- automatic save game progress

This is not just a game practicing your mental skills and also affect your feelings. Tomb of the brain is classic logic puzzle game with good feelings.

IMG_1116.jpg
IMG_1121.jpg
IMG_1123.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair