Energy is a puzzle game where it is your mission to control a robot. In so doing, you have to overcome all kinds of obstacles like doors, energy fields and laser cannons - and finally reach the goal before the low battery of your robot dies!

Energy comes with 24 tricky levels and also a level editor for creating your own levels which can be exchanged online with other players!

http://market.android.com/details?id...ionware.energy

LITE: http://market.android.com/details?id...are.energylite

Have fun!
    03-16-2011 06:02 PM
    This looks awesome! I love a good puzzle game!

You included a level editor and allow us to get others levels online!
    Every puzzle game should do that. I am going to buy this just to support you guys!

I hope I can play it on my Color Nook on the larger screen!
    Edit: No it runs on it but is a small display. The entire screen is used as the controls are on all sides but the puzzle area is small in the middle. It needs to be zoomed in.

Can you make it fit tablet size screens better please!!
    03-18-2011 02:25 PM
    Thank you for your positive feedback

A new update has just released: it fixes the screen resolution problem on tablet devices, hope it works for you as well!
    Check it out

Regards,
    ScorpionWare
    03-18-2011 05:10 PM
    I am still playing with the lite version. The new version is better size wise but level 4 is still small. Maybe add a zoom feature we could use? I would also prefer the level to be centered when it starts but that is very minor. Yes I turned off the center on robot option.

Some fast thoughts:
    I like the puzzle parts, I hope there are a lot of objects to figure out and conquer. I will see when I buy it.

The energy limitation part is a bit of a pain.
    24 levels seems a bit sparse to start with but I like the idea of being able to get more online. I hope more get there.
    03-18-2011 10:59 PM
    Maybe a zoom feature would be possible (though a bit tricky to implement...), but actually level 4 is the only level with such small dimensions.
    Centering levels on start would be a little cosmetic improvement, I can do this for one of the next updates.

Yeah, there are many objects you will discover in the full version
    You could check out some of the better-rated online levels as well (that is possible in the lite version) to get an idea what objects are still waiting for you.

Well, the energy limitation is the main principle of the game; it is the feature making things really tricky in some situations, you will see that in detail in later levels

The 24 levels are just the "start" of the game
    Currently there are 30 user-created levels available online, most of them have a really high quality. And the number increases

Regards,
    ScorpionWare
    03-19-2011 02:16 AM
    I bought it. ii

I guess it is the weird increments of the energy use that I find odd. ii

If level 4 is the only small one it will be fine. I wish we could rotate the view. It is hard to see the other side.

The switches on level 4 are weird. How do you know which one affects which other one?
    There seems to be no consistency to it... It is not like you hit any switch and all the platforms move up up up until they reach the top then down down down.. You hit one and random ones move.... There is no indicator to tell you what does what and you don't have enough energy to experiment. I guess it is a play it as long as you can, see what they do and restart the level type of game.

I just got stuck on the center platform and no matter what direction I turn it does not give me a forward option so I am stuck restarting. I can see no way to turn to the exit, it is surrounded by switches so you cannot stand on them, the only platform to come from is the center and the recharger but they do not move. So you cannot jump from them and there is no way to jump down to the exit from anyplace else, it is not at a right angle and you cannot move diagonally. I just started maybe it will seem more obvious as I go...

It is nice to see a developer that is so responsive. ii
    03-19-2011 10:44 AM
    There IS a possibility to show the platforms a switch affects: you just have to tap the switch (for about half a second) and you will see the affected platforms
    That's also described in the helptext of level 2, when the blue switches came into gameplay.

Maybe you're able to understand the system with this information.
    Just try it again and watch the platform movement while you've highlighted the platforms affected by the switch you're operating at the moment

If there are any more concerns, just reply here.

Regards,
    ScorpionWare
    03-19-2011 12:34 PM
    There IS a possibility to show the platforms a switch affects: you just have to tap the switch (for about half a second) and you will see the affected platforms
    That's also described in the helptext of level 2, when the blue switches came into gameplay.

Maybe you're able to understand the system with this information.
    Just try it again and watch the platform movement while you've highlighted the platforms affected by the switch you're operating at the moment

If there are any more concerns, just reply here.

Regards,
    ScorpionWare

lol..I understand how to activate the platforms and switches. I could not have got to level 4 if I didn't. I play a lot of puzzle games. ii

All I am saying is there is no indicator of which does what until you hit the switch. This in of itself is not a huge deal but, as I said, this uses energy to experiment to see what does what and this makes you have to play a level just to see what they do and restart just to then be able to play it. Just seems to defeat the purpose of trying to beat it the first time thats allii

I would rather see the switch color coded or something to show you which ones will move with it thats all.
    03-19-2011 01:13 PM
    No, that's not what I meant!

You can tap the switches with your finger BEFORE you operate them with the robot
    03-19-2011 01:16 PM
    HHEH I did not know that you could interact with anything on the screen ii
    I thought it was just moving the robot. I now see that text on level two, I think I just glanced over it. ii
    That is indeed what I wanted.
    Sorry for the confusion ii
    Thanks!
    03-19-2011 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD