My own take on a clicker type of game.
    [FREE GAME] Fizz Filler-wp_ss_20160525_0004.png [FREE GAME] Fizz Filler-wp_ss_20160525_0001.png

The gameplay is pretty simple. Tap drinks to fill them. Once they reach the end of a conveyor you earn coins.

Features:
    1. Easy pick-up-and-play gameplay
    2. Lots of upgrades to buy
    3. Casual and hard modes
    4. Google Play achievements
    5. Visuals affected by upgrades
    6. 100% Free; No in-app purchases

I've completely remade it from scratch after receiving a lot of good feedback on the WP8 store over the past two years. Still quite a lot of things I want to add to expand the game beyond just three conveyor production lines, so you can expect updates.

I'd be interested to know what you guys think, whether its good or bad. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

You can grab it on Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ios.fizzfiller
    06-18-2016 04:36 AM
    Thanks for sharing
    Syncaidius likes this.
    06-18-2016 04:51 AM
    Thanks for sharing
    No problem. Thanks to you too.

I've fixed a few bugs since I posted a few days ago. I'm also working on a new update containing new conveyor upgrades, polish (always polishing!) and a bunch more fixes. It should be available in a couple of days.
    06-21-2016 06:13 AM
    This looks quite funny. There was an icecream I loved Calippo Fizz! I will try this When will the update come?
    Syncaidius likes this.
    06-21-2016 08:54 AM
    Looks cool. Good luck and thanks for sharing it.
    Syncaidius likes this.
    06-21-2016 09:49 AM
    -- DELETED: accidental double post --
    06-23-2016 06:21 PM
    An update was released today containing two new conveyor upgrades, some UI improvements and a few more fixes.

There's a few more upgrades I want to get in just to make sure the upgrade progression isn't short or boring.

I'm also starting on a new feature that will allow you to buy more factories and upgrade them to expand your fizzy drink empire. This will gradually be introduced over a few updates, starting small and expand it based on feedback.

On top of that, tablet/landscape support and leaderboards are in the pipeline.

This looks quite funny. There was an icecream I loved Calippo Fizz! I will try this When will the update come?
    I think I remember those. An Ice lolly in a tube paper/card tube?
    Eageron likes this.
    06-23-2016 06:27 PM
    Hahaha! Yes exactly! And they had that stuff that tickled in the mouth! Freaking loved it
    06-24-2016 07:29 AM
    Hey, just tried it and it's fun! To point out something, I feel the machine stops for much time, I would like it to feel more dynamic.
    Syncaidius likes this.
    06-26-2016 03:00 PM
    Hey, just tried it and it's fun! To point out something, I feel the machine stops for much time, I would like it to feel more dynamic.
    Thanks for the suggestion! This will probably be added soon through a conveyor upgrade.
    07-04-2016 03:20 AM
    -- Accidental double post --
    07-13-2016 07:03 AM
    Just a quick post to let everyone know the next update for Fizz Filler was pushed to the store yesterday. It should be available now, or very soon.

I've been improving UI among fixing bugs and various other improvements.

Here's a pic of the new UI:
    [FREE GAME] Fizz Filler-wp_ss_20160713_0004.png

I'd be interested to hear what everyone thinks of the game with the new update.

Also, torhowl's suggestion has been added via a "Processing Upgrade". This reduces the waiting time when each drink reaches the end of a conveyor. More levels means greater reduction.
    07-13-2016 07:16 AM
    It's taken longer than I'd have liked but update 1.6 is now available on the Play Store. This update brings a new world map system and the automated filler upgrade!

The initial implementation of the world map is still a bit rough around the edges but I'm hoping that releasing it a little earlier will allow for feedback on improvements and additions that players would like to see with the new world map system. So, if you have any in mind that you would like to share, post them!

I'm interested to hear what you guys think and most of all, any suggestions or improvements you think could be done to make the game even more fun.

If you haven't picked up the game yet, you can grab it here (completely free!): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ios.fizzfiller
    Attached Thumbnails [FREE GAME] Fizz Filler-wp_ss_20160913_0001.png  
    09-15-2016 04:47 AM
    Hi. Its been a while since the last post, but it seemed better to ressurrect this thread (again) instead of starting a new one, so apologies moderators if I broke any rules!

Anyway, after three months of work I've finished released the next update (1.7) to Fizz Filler. It brings with it a new factory trait system, which adds much more variety to factories, so they're no longer just copies of the same factory over and over. It also adds a sense of progression without forcing it on to the player.

The update also brings an overhaul of the world map, switching from a flat, top-down map to an isometric one. Later updates will be adding more visuals, such as delivery/armored trucks travelling along roads based on which factories have such upgrades.

[FREE GAME] Fizz Filler-conveyors_bonus.jpg[FREE GAME] Fizz Filler-map.jpg
    [FREE GAME] Fizz Filler-shop.jpg[FREE GAME] Fizz Filler-traits.jpg

On top of the major new additions, there have been many more additions, improvements and bug fixes. Here's a summary:

• New 'Space Station' upgrade
    • New save slot screen
    • Multiple saves - No longer are you limited to just one save!
    • Improved renderer scaling and performance
    • Factory tiering - Factories further away from your starting point cost more, as do the upgrades
    • Many upgrades have been rebalanced to match the new factory tiering system
    • Overhauled help screen - No longer just a boring wall of text
    • Several bug fixes and UI improvements

If you'd like to give the game a try or check out the update, you can grab it completely free on the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ios.fizzfiller

I'm always interested to know what players think of the game, so let me know, either via store reviews or this thread!
    04-04-2017 07:52 AM