Battery saver for Pokemon Go specifically - From YirgaLab

Yirgalab

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Please allow me to introduce our new battery saver created specifically for Pokemon Go

screen.png

When Pokemon Go is running, your screen is on and constantly draining battery. And it will not run when screen is off.

Power Go turns your screen off while keeping Pokemon Go running. Your phone will still vibrate if a pokemon is near.

Why we created Power Go even when Pokemon Go has a built-in battery saving feature:
1. You can dim screen anytime or anywhere with Power Go, and the game is still running.
It does not use the gyroscope.
2. No worries for pocket dialing. You can choose the way to wake up screen.
3. It does not have the screen freeze issue

See how it works.
1. Tap Start button. Power Go icon will be added to notification bar.
1*7_PRIjWqFYjMaazorJDOLA.png

2. Launch Pokemon Go
1*fOX4etbM8ZI4PHBx7WqNFg.png

3. Drop down notification drawer and tap Power Go icon.
1*KL3ZxqIzW40AyB6vaKXXwA.png
Your screen will be off after you tap the notification bar. Now you can put your phone in pocket and go out for pokemon.

4. To wake up screen, tap anywhere on screen first, then follow the instruction.
1*2LekrC8fSSZdSUQSV3XQMw.png
OR
1*VkN5G3V5sFhkUFjQS1DHdw.png

You can choose the way to unlock screen when you get into Power Go.
Gather kilometers for eggs in pocket! :p:p:p

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Will download and give it a try. Most of these so called battery savers I tried ended up using more battery so we'll see.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I tried it but had an issue so deleted it. It would indeed darken the screen as it said but I set it up to wake with a double tap. I would double tap and it would pop up saying to tap one more time to unlock. I did and it kept going back to dark. It ended up where I couldn't unlock my phone at all and ended up rebooting the phone to get my screen back.

ZKnowN

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I tried it but had an issue so deleted it. It would indeed darken the screen as it said but I set it up to wake with a double tap. I would double tap and it would pop up saying to tap one more time to unlock. I did and it kept going back to dark. It ended up where I couldn't unlock my phone at all and ended up rebooting the phone to get my screen back.
Try Battery Go. Has similar functions.

Yirgalab

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site

My fault. It should not be called 'double tap'.
You wake up the screen with one tap, and unlock it with the second tap on the text 'Tap here again'. You should exactly tap on the text to unlock. This is designed to avoid pocket dialing.

I’ll push an update to play store in few hours to make it easier to unlock. You may give it a shot when available.