Hello everybody!

I present to you Dabbin' Dave, a game based on the popular dance "The Dab". We've seen our favorite sports players and news anchors do the dance, and now there's a shark that can do it. This game is simple, but it takes patience and timing to make real progress.

The point of the game is to get as far as possible without surfacing or dying by running into a brick. Dave can dab through bricks, but only the small brown ones. Achievements and Leaderboards in Google Play give you something to shoot for and allow you to see the scores of the rest of the world.

Download Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ins.dabbindave

[FREE][GAME]  Dabbin' Dave -  Time to dab 'til you drop!-camanddave.png
    08-29-2016 06:44 PM
    Hello everybody!

I present to you Dabbin' Dave, a game based on the popular dance "The Dab". We've seen our favorite sports players and news anchors do the dance, and now there's a shark that can do it. This game is simple, but it takes patience and timing to make real progress.

The point of the game is to get as far as possible without surfacing or dying by running into a brick. Dave can dab through bricks, but only the small brown ones. Achievements and Leaderboards in Google Play give you something to shoot for and allow you to see the scores of the rest of the world.

Download Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ins.dabbindave

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CamAndDave.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	211.2 KB 
ID:	237721
    So....FLAPPY SHARK??
    08-29-2016 09:25 PM