Hi community!

This is my first Android app so I'd be glad to get some feedback what I could improve.The idea behind my app Who Dies? is very simple: You'll see a world full of tiles, springs, spins, monsters, rocks and other objects and you must guess which monsters will get hit by a rocket once gravity is turned on. The kicker of the game is that every world is 100% procedurally generated. This means, an algorithm generates all levels randomly, making every stage unique. With every right guess, users gain points and level upgrades. A leaderboard makes it possible to compare your results with other players around the planet.

Here is the playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...va.myappb8aefb

This is how the game looks like:

[FREE][PUZZLE] Who Dies? - Physics Puzzle-who_dies_app.png

The feedback I got so far is, that it takes too long until the levels get more complex. Currently this is the case between level 10 and 15. Second feedback is that the name ("Who Dies?") sounds too crushing. Furthermore, some have reported, that the Facebook button is not working but this seems to be a rare issue.
    Anything else?
    10-14-2016 05:24 AM
    Thanks for sharing !
    10-14-2016 06:15 AM