[Game] Eole and the paper ball

TobyKaos

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
[Game] Paper ball

Hello all,

I know it is my first post and it is for showing you my first game. I am a french indi game developer and I seek a good community to talk about my game Eole and the paper ball and Android dev. Then I hope your community is open.

Then if you are ready I start explain you what is Eole and the paper ball. :cool:

If you like 2D game, platforme game, where you must be rapid and where reflexes are primordial then you like Eole and the paper ball. Roll, jump and use boost in 30 levels already included in full version. But you can not stop your ball of paper because Eole (Aeolus), the god winds, blow constantly on your ball. You can brake if needed but not stop and must avoid obstacles to finish each level in a maximum time limit.
The first game mode is the adventure mode in which you play 30 levels and try to finish with the rank A. The game difficulty is auto-adaptative but if you are really strong then you can desactivate the checkpoints.
In next release I will add features and another game mode.

Screenshots:

photo.png

Where to find our studio:
Chaos Interactive (Chaos_Games) on Twitter
Chaos Interactive | Facebook
Eole and the paper ball

Download on market for FREE:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.chaosgamesstudio.EoleFree

Thank you for your comments on this games.

Last edited:

TobyKaos

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I update Eole to V1.2 . Now supports Android 3.0 honeycomb. Good game and stay tuned, in the next update I will included new game mode.

TobyKaos

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Now the name is Paper ball and we reached 10000 download of the Free version. Good Game with paper ball

And a trailer.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXe2VNely3E[/YT]

TobyKaos

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
By the way if you want to buy the Full version so it is now. A few more hours and I pass the € 0.99 (prices start google play store) to € 2.99.

TobyKaos

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Paper Ball is free on Samsung Apps Store Android.

I entered to win the contest Samsung Smart Apps Challenge SAMSUNG SMART APP CHALLENGE 2012

The game is not even in the top 30 while a Mahjong and Tic Tac Toe are. Must not be allowed to win this kind of game anyway!

So do not hesitate to visit this page and share Paper Ball is now... | Facebook, click I like, talk about you on other forum, send an SMS to your grandmother ...

And if you have a samsung Android should absolutely download: Samsung Apps

Come live the original video games that take a little risk.

And thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995