I would like to get some feedback from my Android game.
    Its name is Mathris and you should get right arithmetic equalities to drop some lines. It's a puzzle game kinda Tetris.
    I found it challenging and funny, but I would like to get your opinions.
    Enjoy it!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...onlaiq.mathris

Looking for feedback for Mathris!-2017_01_11_16_39_57.png
    Looking for feedback for Mathris!-2017_01_11_16_45_47.png
    Looking for feedback for Mathris!-2017_01_11_16_38_39.png
    03-13-2017 09:35 AM
    Looks interesting and probably fun, BUT I do have 2 critiques. 1 you might make it a BIT more colorful, although I DO understand it's a math/educational game so maybe the color choice WAS appropriate to the game. BIGGER issue, there was no tutorial, or help file that explains game play. YES you can kinda get it after playing a couple games, BUT I would much rather have had a demo, or instruction, or SOMETHING.

Overall great effort!
    03-13-2017 12:15 PM
    Hello pkcable and thanks for your comments, .
    Yes, probably it could be more colorful, but I liked that way, kind of old paper. Even so, I'll take a note about this point.
    Did you try the video tutorial from the Google Play store? Maybe I should add some link to this video from inside the app.
    03-13-2017 12:29 PM
    Hello pkcable and thanks for your comments, .
    Yes, probably it could be more colorful, but I liked that way, kind of old paper. Even so, I'll take a note about this point.
    Did you try the video tutorial from the Google Play store? Maybe I should add some link to this video from inside the app.
    YES a link to that youtube video would be helpful! Also perhaps a 1 page text file help page, with the row clearing rules? Obviously correct equations clear rows and or blocks, but does anything else? All numbers or all math symbols etc? Just a quick text file with the game rules and a link via a HELP button, perhaps under that button could be BOTH the video AND that text file? Just food for thought! No matter what it's a clever game. Good job!
    03-14-2017 10:42 AM
    YES a link to that youtube video would be helpful! Also perhaps a 1 page text file help page, with the row clearing rules? Obviously correct equations clear rows and or blocks, but does anything else? All numbers or all math symbols etc? Just a quick text file with the game rules and a link via a HELP button, perhaps under that button could be BOTH the video AND that text file? Just food for thought! No matter what it's a clever game. Good job!
    Thank you very much for your time and your invaluable tips, . I updated the app with a quick tutorial to play the game. I guess you can understand how to play it even if you don't understand English, because its animations. I was failing thinking it was easy enough to play.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-14-2017 11:26 PM
    That's perfect! Exactly what I was thinking! Great job!
    03-15-2017 11:47 AM
    That's perfect! Exactly what I was thinking! Great job!
    Thank you for your words! Now I need to find a lot of people thinking the way you do, the hardest part I guess.
    03-15-2017 08:10 PM