Tower defense junkies, what are your favorites?

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
OK, I admit it, I'm a Tower Defense junkie. I've played many TD games across my iPad and Android phones. The ones I love the most I've played through over and over again. What are your favorite mobile tower defense games?

Some of my favorites are:
Grave Defense HD - older now but still my favorite TD of all time for Android. I wish the developer would come out with another one but it seems they are retired. I've played through the entire game multiple times.

Bloons TD 5 - Just awesome, but I've played it so much the last couple of years I don't go back as often. Hoping 6 comes out soon.

Tower Raiders 2 - Old and low res graphics but great TD gameplay keep me coming back to it every so often to play through.

Myth Defense 1 and 2 - Great open field TD games. Has a RPG element with leveling up towers and runes.

Fieldrunners 1 and 2 - both are great and lots of fun but too short. The dev never releases new content for the games.

Kingdom Rush series - These games are great. Fun animation and the inclusion of heroes to aid in your fight.

I've played many others but those are the ones that come to the top of my list at the moment.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000