3D Rally physics

The Fun-o-meter says...

• Total voters

Byron

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for constructive feedback on my first solo game, BB Rally. The free verison, BB Rally Lite, is 3MB and available now in the Android Marketplace. This game is for modern phones with a decent amount of memory.

I did all the code, graphics, sound and music myself (ex games programmer, 10+ years). I value gameplay over graphics and mainly wanted a fun driving game that felt great to play. Feedback from gamers has been very positive so far. Please let me know what you think!

One problem I have found is that I can't hide the app from low-end phones. Most people who play it and rate it have given 5 stars but there are an equal number of people with low-end devices that give it 1 star for not working on their phone. I've recently filtered out phones with small screens but there's not much else I can do.

Hope you have fun playing it.

Cheers,
Byron

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried the lite version and it loaded fine on my DX. Overall game play was smooth with no bugs that I found. I thought the controls were a little touchy which I'm sure I could figure out but the restrictions on the lite version made it hard to really get a good feel for it. It would be nice to be able to finish the first race and then get the paid version to unlock the other tracks. I think it might be easier to use if the brake/reverse button was on the bottome right instead of the top left. All in all, not too bad.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon