Space RPG 3

Space RPG 3 is a space-themed role playing action game, in the style of Ambrosia's Escape Velocity games of old.

Space RPG 3 - Space themed RPG in the style of Ambrosia's Escape Velocity-space-rpg-3-feature-image.png

Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...onor.spacerpg3

I get repeatedly told "The Android Play Store needs more space-themed games" - Space RPG 3 is here to fix that.

Features:
    - Beautiful space themed artwork.
    - A sprawling universe with over 100 star systems to explore.
    - Over 65 different ship types to discover and play as, each with its own stats and style of play.
    - Dozens of weapons and upgrades, given you great choice when picking the right tools for the job.
    - Visible weapons with constrained turret arcs, for a more in-depth outfitting experience and more tactical gameplay.
    - Exciting space battle action, fighting pirates, aliens, and more. Not so keen on getting your ship banged up? It is fully possible to eschew all that and live the life of a simple trader - you decide.
    - Multiple storylines and side missions for extra replay ability.

Space RPG 3 - Space themed RPG in the style of Ambrosia's Escape Velocity-space-rpg-3-promo-images-phone-combat.png

Space RPG 3 - Space themed RPG in the style of Ambrosia's Escape Velocity-space-rpg-3-promo-images-phone-discover.png

Space RPG 3 - Space themed RPG in the style of Ambrosia's Escape Velocity-space-rpg-3-promo-images-phone-trade.png

Thanks for viewing!
    05-27-2017 06:29 PM
    Thanks for sharing
    05-27-2017 06:33 PM