Greetings!

Have you guys like to play survival multiplayer games?

Check out the Planet of Cubes - massive MMO in the world that made of cubes and blocks!

Download the game here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...labs.planetofc

Make new friends, find and mine resources, build and craft!

Create your own team and build your base with friends to survive and protect yourself from monsters like zombies and spiders, creepers and skeletons, other hostile players and teams.

Create your own team and build your base with friends to survive and protect yourself from monsters like zombies and spiders, creepers and skeletons, army of hostile players and fighting teams. There are many blocks, textures, crafting items. Grow plants, breed animals, and create your own live farm! Hunt on animals for meat, or grow seeds.

Find and mine resources like coal, ore, gold and diamonds. Dig, destroy and mine blocks. Craft various tools, create different blocks, food, brew potions to progress faster. Master weapons, armor and shooting weapon to survive in the battles with other players and mobs to win the battle wars.

Follow this link to download the game from Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...labs.planetofc
    Attached Thumbnails Planet of Cubes Survival Games - Survival Multiplayer MMO in the Massive Open World-unnamed3.png   Planet of Cubes Survival Games - Survival Multiplayer MMO in the Massive Open World-unnamed.png   Planet of Cubes Survival Games - Survival Multiplayer MMO in the Massive Open World-unnamed1.png   Planet of Cubes Survival Games - Survival Multiplayer MMO in the Massive Open World-unnamed2.png  
    06-27-2017 07:07 AM