Hello everybody,

we have just released our new game: Pixel Heroes - Endless Arcade Runner and it is now worldwide available to download from the Google Play Store! We hope to bring you some old school feeling!

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ps.pixelheroes

It just doesn't feel right to interrupt your gaming experience and bother to ask for reviews. This is why you will not be bothered in the game with any rating request! However, if you feel like our game is worth it, please take a moment and let us know what you think of the game. Honest feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you all for taking a little time!

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ps.pixelheroes

Screenshots:

[FREE GAME] Pixel Heroes - Endless Arcade Runner by Eageron GmbH-1_pixel_heroes_start.jpg
    [FREE GAME] Pixel Heroes - Endless Arcade Runner by Eageron GmbH-2_pixel_heroes_world1.jpg
    [FREE GAME] Pixel Heroes - Endless Arcade Runner by Eageron GmbH-3_pixel_heroes_world2.jpg
    [FREE GAME] Pixel Heroes - Endless Arcade Runner by Eageron GmbH-4_pixel_heroes_world4.jpg
    [FREE GAME] Pixel Heroes - Endless Arcade Runner by Eageron GmbH-5_pixel_heroes_world5.jpg
    [FREE GAME] Pixel Heroes - Endless Arcade Runner by Eageron GmbH-7_pixel_heroes_barracks.png
    [FREE GAME] Pixel Heroes - Endless Arcade Runner by Eageron GmbH-8_pixel_heroes_story.png

Thank you for checking out our new game!
    07-03-2017 04:56 AM
    I like pixel graphics, I hope the game will also like it
    Eageron likes this.
    07-09-2017 02:27 AM
    I like pixel graphics, I hope the game will also like it
    Hi 1rabotchick,

thank you very much for your feedback! Did you like the game? Looking forward to your feedback! We have just released a update for Android! We reduced the ad frequency and we added three new heroes to the game!

Best
    07-18-2017 02:14 AM
    Our new Update (2.1) Is out Now! We have added three new Heroes! New worlds coming soon!
    07-26-2017 07:19 AM