[Free] Life Wars: the Game of Life Adventure

drakon-ag

Jul 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys!
I'm an Italian indie developer and I want to introduce you my first game.

256px.png

Life Wars is an original, circular shooter game.
The main theme of the game is the Conway's Game of Life. :eek:
All the enemies are actually Game of Life patterns that moves as in a real simulation!

Choose your ship, equip the right arsenal and begin the journey to discover the Game of Life world!
A wiki inside the game is available for people who wants more details about the enemies seen.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, the game will be often updated in the next weeks, stay tuned! :)

Life Wars on Google Play Store​

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:

anon(9602380)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Thank you for sharing your app!

The app developer guidelines linked to below requires 10 meaningful posts before posting links.
http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.html

All app threads must have screenshots and a working link to the Google Play Store.
In order to post any links and/or images, each member must have a minimum of ten meaningful posts in the non-developer areas of the forums.
Examples of meaningful posts are helping users answer questions about their devices and/or software or sharing your experiences with your devices, etc.
The intent here is to have new members spend some time with the community and to become a regular, productive member of the community prior to sharing their own work. Self promotion and/or advertising are prohibited - but contributing members who wish to share a project they worked on can do so, within the developer rules.

The Android Central Mod Team

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance