Hey guys, so i remember playing this ios/android game 2 years ago and i want to try it again, however i forgot the name. I'll try my best to explain but this'll be a long shot.

So this is quite similar to Legendary: game of heroes, i did some searching myself.

You have these monsters that level up as you fight, you can fight by entering maps and each map has 1 or more bosses. Playing is energy-based, moving from tile to tile in a map costs 1 energy. In theses tiles you can find either chests with items or monsters.

You fight with a team that consists of monster cards that you own, you can level them up / evolve if you have multiple cards. There are guilds, guild events.

This is as far as i can remember, if anyone knows what im talkin about please let me know
    08-04-2017 08:24 AM
    Welcome to the forums. If you go to the Play store on your device, then click my apps, you get the install list. If you swipe to the right, you will see your download history. Now this being a couple years ago, it will be quite far down the list, but it should be there, assuming that Play didn't pull the app for whatever reason.
    08-04-2017 08:46 AM
    Welcome to the forums. If you go to the Play store on your device, then click my apps, you get the install list. If you swipe to the right, you will see your download history. Now this being a couple years ago, it will be quite far down the list, but it should be there, assuming that Play didn't pull the app for whatever reason.
    Cheers, however i switched go ios since then. Unless i can log-in to playstore through my laptop this will be very difficult to trace, or ios should have a feature like this.
    08-04-2017 09:15 AM
    Cheers, however i switched go ios since then. Unless i can log-in to playstore through my laptop this will be very difficult to trace, or ios should have a feature like this.
    You can on desktop. Go to Play, sign in with the same GMail as your phone. Click on Apps at the near upper left, then My apps. You should see your entire download history.
    08-04-2017 09:40 AM