Today we are proud to introduce our first official Alpha Release for our first game Mine Escape!

Try the alpha version on the Android Play Store: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...mes.mineescape

Emergency!. While you were working on the mine, it seems that you broke the wrong rock with your pickaxe and now the whole mine is collapsing!

You must quickly escape on your mine cart and get so safety or end up buried alive.

The escape won't be easy though. The mine rail is severely damaged and the walls are beginning to break apart, releasing large chunks of rocks on the rail. Not to mention the bats are also trying to escape and on their haste they will crash on your car.

Game Features:

1) Original 8-bit Retro graphics and music.

2) 3 game modes:

- Adventure Mode: Complete the 150 levels to escape the mine. You have unlimited lives and a checkpoint on every level

- Hardcore Mode: Complete all the 150 levels with only one life. Compete for the High Score!

- Endless Mode: Compete for the High Score on an endless game. How far can you get before dying?

3) Achievements, Leaderboards and Cloud Saving.

4) Electronic PDF Instruction Manual

And don't forget: there are a lot of "8-bit retro wanabee" games in the market, but only Bitmojo brings you the AUTHENTIC 8-bit experience on your mobile.

--------------------------- ALPHA STATE -----------------------------------

This game is currently on Alpha state. Here is the list of the pendind stuff to do:

1) Music and SFX
    2) Ending Screen
    3) Levels difficulty calibration
    4) Integrate the Bitmojo Entertainment System, a wrapper that will allow our games to access several features, such as:

- Several CRT filters that will give our games a more authentic retro look
    - Music and SVX volume control
    - Achievements
    - Leaderboards
    - Cloud Saving
    -Language selection
    08-29-2017 10:54 AM
    Moved from the Forum Games forum to the Android Games forum.

Love the Nintendo-like package design!
    08-29-2017 11:53 AM