i have been playing level 5-1 for half an hour, and cannot seem to kill any of the monkeys. i can hit them head on, and they just bounce around and dont die. i can even have bricks fall on them, and nothing happens.

the only thing i can think of is that when i tried to do the upgrade, it kept failing. i finally had to uninstall, reboot, and then re-install. after that, i restored my game data (for the game saves) using titanium backup.

any help would be great. thanks
    05-15-2011 04:50 PM
    I didn't even know that the upgrade was ready. I haven't got that level yet. Sorry I can't help yet.
    05-15-2011 05:43 PM
    I 3 starred it and managed to get 111130.

I used the red one to crash into the first one hard enough to hit the triangle thingy into the one on the same stack. Then I used the yellow one near the bottom of the highest stack as it takes the entire bottom lighter brown wood out and crashes into to backmost monkey on the bottom stack. If all else fails, use another yellow to take the final monkey out.

Hope that's understandable and helps.
    05-17-2011 08:39 AM
    wow. helpful.

i ended up uninstalling, reinstalling and just starting over.
    05-17-2011 06:02 PM
    So since doing all that, how are you doing in the game? I've 3 starred all but 3 but it reads like I need to complete 4. Don't know why but oh well.
    05-18-2011 10:47 AM
    Once i was crazy about angry birds in the same way and same thing happened to me but now i have realized there is a big range of quality apps available out there in the market that falls in hunting category one of good example is Birds Hunting but if you ask about my own favorite android app that is 'Air Flight Control' its coolest android app.
    05-20-2011 08:45 AM
    cw, I was encountering the same problem and it was driving me nuts for days. I played level 5-1 on the wife's nook and saw it behaved differently - the monkeys could "die" and the sand cubes could be smashed. I ultimately fixed the problem on my phone by (1) backing up my rio high scores with "rio backup" (free in the market), (2) uninstalling, (3) reinstalling, (4) playing 1 level and (5) restoring my rio scores with "rio backup" I hope that helps.
    05-24-2011 07:56 PM
    im basically all cought back up now. i was on the phone on night at work with tech support for a few hours so i made my way back through and im done with it now.
    05-24-2011 09:25 PM
    Sounds like some kind of sick twisted joke, angry birds torture....
    05-27-2011 11:20 AM