Hi everyone!

I very like lowpoly look games (I hope you too) and I have to show you one interesting game with a beautiful lowpoly graphics - Slope Down: First Trip

This game is not popular, because its created by indie game developer (by me ). Unfortunately I don't have such budget to perform a good promotion, but the game is really interesting!

The main character is Sphere. You should control it and descend through different landscapes and cliffs.

It's like a runner but with a lot of improvements. You can upgrade your sphere, set up new color with a unique ability (like jumping, acceleration or slow-mo). In this game you can choose one of the several ways to complete the level.

Please, take a look at the trailer video, to see the current gameplay:

The game is available in Google Play. Feel free to download it for free and share your thought regarding the game. It would be very helpful!
    Attached Thumbnails What do you think about lowpoly designed games?-slopedown4.jpg   What do you think about lowpoly designed games?-slopedown1.jpg   What do you think about lowpoly designed games?-slopedown2.jpg   What do you think about lowpoly designed games?-slopedown5.jpg  
    New Pixel Order likes this.
    11-27-2017 08:47 AM
    I personally love Low Poly style. Game looks promising, bookmarked .
    11-27-2017 12:58 PM
    Thank you! I will try to do my best to make this game better
    11-27-2017 01:59 PM
    I like Low Poly games, too. It's a unique aesthetic and when done right, it's beautiful. Your game looks great. I love the landscapes. Looking forward to giving it a run!
    11-29-2017 11:38 AM
    The game got more than 10k installs in Google Play! This is the little victory
    12-10-2017 02:07 AM
    A little bit more low poly screenshots of the game.
    Attached Thumbnails What do you think about lowpoly designed games?-screen1.jpg   What do you think about lowpoly designed games?-screen2.jpg   What do you think about lowpoly designed games?-screen3.jpg   What do you think about lowpoly designed games?-screen4.jpg  
    12-22-2017 10:23 AM