[Free Game] War of Pets - Hardest ever color matching game

Nyalice

Dec 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi! I'd like to invite you all to try my new game, War of Pets.

FeatureGraphic.png

War of Pets is basically the most fun and challenging color matching game you'll ever play. Think match-3 games, but with a major twist. Instead of the done-to-death formula, this game will have you scrambling to match colored pets with colored areas by pressing colored buttons. Don't worry, it's actually simpler than it sounds.

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Help Kiki the warrior, Mimi the mage, and Vivi the archer fend off attacks from a bunch of angry pets. Nobody quite knows why they're so angry, though. In addition, at the end of each stage, you'll get to engage in boss battles with gentlemanly animals. Repeated for emphasis: boss battles with gentlemanly animals! Can you survive all 5 stages of the game?

Screenshot4.jpg

Screenshot8.jpg

Make sure to time and coordinate the attacks of all 3 girls perfectly. It's game over for you if even one of them is knocked out! You'll also get to dress the 3 girls in pretty unlock-able outfits. The more you play, the more costumes you'll unlock.

Screenshot6.jpg

Screenshot7.jpg

Are you ready to take the challenge and face the wrath of pets? I promise it'll be fun trying to beat your high score! Please give it a download and try. Thanks! :)

Screenshot5.jpg

Play Store download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Nyalice.War.of.Pets

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non