• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!

View Poll Results: Help me make LotsOfLead better.

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looks good. Will/Would download.

0 0%
  • Has potential but needs more work.

1 100.00%
  • Bleh. Looks average.

0 0%
  • Looks bad. Hate it.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hello AndroidCentral,

I wanted to share a project I've been working on for over 8 months: LotsOfLead.

My family and friends added alot of the character voices and there was a big focus on multiplayer and coop so we could play together. Check it out and help us make it a better game!

Grab a weapon! Get your teammates! STOP the zombie horde!!!

Community: https://discord.gg/AqSHT6

Unlock and use dozens of weapons as well as a wide cast of smack-talking characters survive against waves of whacky zombies or blast your opponents away and take your place as #1

[zombies]
    Play alone or with friends against frying pan wielding zomb-maids, hook-handed pirate zombies, half machine goop gun wielding zom-bots and ZOMB-BOMBS! Will you survive?!

[war]
    Play offline against cunning bots or online against other people like yourself. The perfect place to test out that shiny new gun you just unlocked and prove your skills.

[weapons]
    Pistols, Smgs, Shotguns, Assault rifles, Sniper rifles, Explosives, Heat-seekers, Goop guns, lasers... *out of breath* ... LotsOfLead is all about shooting stuff in as many ways as possible!

[maps]
    From taking cover behind taxis in the city to shooting from a distance onboard a pirate ship. LotsOfLead makes sure you have interesting locations to do your job!

[offline]
    No internet? No problem! Go solo against waves of zombies or duke it out with bots in warfare mode. Wherever you are, LotsOfLead has you covered.

[online]
    Play with others worldwide.
    Group up with and help other players survive against waves of increasingly weirder and wilder zombies or go guns blazing against every player you meet as you fight your way to the #1 spot. Your choice.
    Attached Thumbnails LotsOfLead - Cooperative Zombie Survival-lol-feature.jpg  
    escpod games likes this.
    01-16-2018 10:22 AM