Triii is a free casual / puzzle game about triangles and the number 3

About:
    Combine three triangles with the same number, by placing them next to each other, to make them merge into one triangle with multiplied value. The bigger the numbers on triangles, the more points You get for merging them. The more points You get the more awesome You are! You get out of moves - game ends

Screenshots:
    [GAME][FREE][4.0.3+] Triii - game about triangles and the number 3-screenmix720x853.png

Features:
    → 3 game modes
    → 3 kogs
    → 14 themes
    → chill music
    → hiscores
    → arcade mode
    → many more

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heroicode.triii

Thank you for playing!
    Attached Thumbnails [GAME][FREE][4.0.3+] Triii - game about triangles and the number 3-1.png   [GAME][FREE][4.0.3+] Triii - game about triangles and the number 3-2.png   [GAME][FREE][4.0.3+] Triii - game about triangles and the number 3-4.png   [GAME][FREE][4.0.3+] Triii - game about triangles and the number 3-5.png   [GAME][FREE][4.0.3+] Triii - game about triangles and the number 3-6.png  

[GAME][FREE][4.0.3+] Triii - game about triangles and the number 3-7.png  
    01-26-2018 08:22 AM
    First bit of feedback:

I dislike the icon, it really doesn't stand out in the store.

After playing:

I like that you have multiple game modes to keep it fresh. The actual game is kind of confusing.. I can't easily tell what move I should be making next. And the ? marks are a little confusing. This may not be a problem when you play a bit more than the first level but to a new user it is intimidating.

After playing some more:
    I understand fully how the game works, at least level 1 except the question marks.. Is that like a wild card that can be whatever number I want? Do I want the highest score in this game or the lowest score? Does this have an end to it or can it technically go on forever if i'm good enough.

In conclusion:
    I actually like the game and will be playing it a bit more in my spare time. Its a cool new take on the threes concept. In the beginning it is a bit confusing for a new user but it gets better as you play some more. I will be trying the other gamemodes later.

Thanks for not creating another crappy game to flood the market, looks like you actually put some time and polish in.
    e9aru likes this.
    01-26-2018 09:34 AM
    Thank you for feedback! It's very useful and constructive, also motivating I'm gonna work on further improvements
    01-26-2018 10:16 AM