Is there any way to get an AI to play any game on Android?

Play Store

Mar 11, 2018
Visit site
I want to play Dancing line because I find it is a good game, bit I always die! Is there any way to let an Ai play it, so I can relax while listening to the tunes as it is being played directly on my phone?
I am looking for a way to possibly inject code into the app itself so you don't have to keep tapping the screen, or it may come as an app.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
"An AI" is just a program, not something that simulates an intelligent person. There probably is some sort of AI program that could be written for the particular game, but you'd have to develop it.

There's no way to "inject code into the app" - that's not how software - or AI - works. You could modify the app - but again, you'd have to do it. There are no "pre-written AI apps" to do what you want - either way.

Play Store

Mar 11, 2018
Visit site
Maybe someone can develop one for Dancing Line? The goal is very simple: to stay on the path and tap to change 90 degrees. I am no where near developers that can modify almost any game. I still go to school, so I don't have the technical know-how to do it, but it would be really great if I actually could.

nmnsud

Feb 21, 2018
Visit site
Google have their own AI which is used to test android apps on different devices, it touches on random elements of an app (If you have an developers account in play store you know what i'm talking about)

Anyway, i don't think we can built a similar AI for games because games works in "canvas" which means games have their own separate elements, not like a native android app.

Only way to built it, would be editing the game itself which is not possible if you don't have the source code of the game.