I like the game, but even on the "Casual" difficulty level, I just can't figure out how to beat those little "Death" f*ckers. It's annoying because it's supposed to be as easy as it gets, and I've failed this level about 15 times. And it's on the 14th wave out of 20. So it's time consuming.

Any help on killing those little f*ckers?
    06-02-2011 01:18 PM
    Lol. I can't really offer any help. The game looks nice and it has been fun playing it, but it is not my favorite. I don't know if it is too hard or if it's too time-consuming, but I would rather play HexDefense or PvZ. I guess they're a bit more simplistic.
    06-02-2011 07:35 PM
    I found out that there are video tutorials online. I'll have to give it a run for that level later.

I like Hex Defense...in fact, that's the game that got me into the tower defense games in the first place. I blew through that as well as Plants vs. Zombies. So now I'm on to Grave Defense and I've finally gotten stuck on freaking EASY. Oh well...
    06-02-2011 10:22 PM
    I found out that there are video tutorials online. I'll have to give it a run for that level later.

I like Hex Defense...in fact, that's the game that got me into the tower defense games in the first place. I blew through that as well as Plants vs. Zombies. So now I'm on to Grave Defense and I've finally gotten stuck on freaking EASY. Oh well...
    Yeah, I love PvZ and HexDefense mostly because I was able to finish them and not have to think about them again. Haha. I feel like this game is going to be one that I will have to focus on for a long period of time.

I never realized how many tower defense games there are, and there is definitely a ton of great ones in the market.
    06-03-2011 06:25 PM
    I like the game, but even on the "Casual" difficulty level, I just can't figure out how to beat those little "Death" f*ckers. It's annoying because it's supposed to be as easy as it gets, and I've failed this level about 15 times. And it's on the 14th wave out of 20. So it's time consuming.

Any help on killing those little f*ckers?
    I've found that Flamethrowers work well with a Freezer Tower. I still cannot get past Kracken Bay.
    04-04-2013 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD