FREE Tricky Puzzle Game Which Involves your Mind and your Body - Daze

dazepuzzle

Sep 13, 2018
Visit site
Daze is an addictive free puzzle game you can enjoy with your friends. In this new puzzle game you don’t use only your fingers but you have to use all of your muscles !

Game Features:
- “100 Creative and Super Funny Puzzles″ - you will be amused !
- “Friendly or family groups” – best puzzle game for family & friend’s gatherings or party !
- “Shaking, prodding, shouting, dancing or push your nose on your Phone ?!″ - Nothing’s impossible !

Download for Free on Google Play Store :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dazepuzzle.daze

https://dazepuzzle.com

banner-daze.jpg
1-daze.jpg

Attachments

• relaxing-mobile-game.jpg
    relaxing-mobile-game.jpg
    676.1 KB · Views: 4
  • walk-on-floor-daze.jpg
    walk-on-floor-daze.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

saeed mokhlesi

Sep 23, 2018
Visit site
I downloaded the game and played it, Nothing to say more about this game than AmaZing but i can't finish all of the stage, what should i do on stage 82 ?

dazepuzzle

Sep 13, 2018
Visit site
thank you for playing the game.
on level 82, Hold your finger on the big gap between "mind" and "the" until the white progress bar gets to that spot. Then let your finger off the screen. Put it back when the bar passes onto the word "the".

toni858

Sep 29, 2018
Visit site
Omg this is amazing. This game is great it's challenging and good for your brain plus a great time killer, Very good game and an awesome time passers-by when your bored but stuck on level 40 but still one of the best games out there Highly highly highly recommended !!!

dazepuzzle

Sep 13, 2018
Visit site
daze-logo-600.jpgHave you ever kissed your Android phone before? I'm not being weird it's a serious question! You might have to do it if you plan on playing Daze, that's all I'm saying.

It's a surprising puzzle game that makes the most of the Android phone's range of features.

Talking about what you do inside the game is huge spoiler territory, so let's avoid that. Suffice to say, you'll be using many parts of your body in order to progress.

Get it on Play Store

3-daze.jpg
2-daze.jpg
1-daze.jpg

medsakord

Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
Music and puzzles are a great way to relax after a hard day's work. My friends and I often get together on Friday evenings to listen to cool tracks, chat and do jigsaw puzzles. Awesome parties turn out by the way! We started doing this after the quarantine restrictions were relaxed and when the opportunity finally appeared to get everyone together. By the way, we usually save the collected puzzles as paintings. My friend makes them cool frames in his carpentry workshop. The perfect rest for friends.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01