Did anyone else get the email from the with Friends people saying Words v4.0 is now available? I have been really looking forward to an update that would add some much needed features. I went to update and found the version was still not updated even though it was 5 hours after the email. What is with there complete inability to put together a decent Android app?

The new Words With Friends and Chess With Friends

Awesome new features, lots more friends, way less bugs.

Get the free 4.0 update to Words With Friends and Chess With Friends today, and find out why millions of your friends have joined the With Friends revolution!
    06-07-2011 09:44 AM
    I was thinking the exact same thing. where is the update? There is still none in the market at 9:00 est. Do we have to uninstall and reinstall the app?
    06-09-2011 08:13 AM
    It apparently was a mistake by Zygna. The 4.0 update is only for iOS devices.
    06-09-2011 11:01 AM
    I ckd yesterday and didn't have an update for ios either. Not sure if it because its free version or not. No android update either.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk
    06-09-2011 06:34 PM
    thanks mate!
    06-09-2011 08:17 PM
    I feel like there hasn't been a words with friends update in a while... I hope they are prepping for a big one. The app desperately needs it.
    06-11-2011 09:21 PM
    They don't give a crap about Android users. They just want our ad money. If anything else worked at all cross platform I'd drop this crap app.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    06-11-2011 10:32 PM
    Heh. We got that Email, too. After i posted it on the blog, we set off a chain of emails and tweets to Zynga, enough that they had to call me to explain

That email meant iOS only, ( IMO it was just poorly worded )
    Expect a 3.5 update in the near future.
    When version 4 comes, it will bring new features as well as more bug fixes or tweaks to the Android version.
    06-11-2011 10:38 PM